COVID CHECKLIST WHEN COMING TO A FACE-TO-FACE CLASS
- • Bring your own mat
- • Only bring belongings you may need in class
- • Arrive 5 minutes before class is due to start, but NOT after the start time
- • Wear a mask to enter the venue at the start of class and to leave at the end of class
- • Follow 2 metre social distancing on entrance to the venue
PLEASE NOTE: Failure to bring your mat, or if you arrive late for class, means you will not be allowed entry.
Your Coach will do a verbal screen asking the following questions:
- 1 Do you have a cough?
- 2 Are you short of breath?
- 3 Have you had a high temperature (above 36.6°) in the last 14 days?
- 4 Have you noticed a loss or change in your senses of taste or smell?
- 5 Do you have an unusual headache?
- 6 Have you had contact with anyone who has suspected Covid-19, or who has any of the above symptoms, in the last 14 days?
If you answer ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, unfortunately you will not be able to participate
PLEASE NOTE: Do not come to class if you experience any of the above, particularly if the symptoms are unusual to you as an individual! Instead, please email Jane directly to let her know.
- • On entrance, your Coach will guide you to your numbered station in which you will place your mat and your belongings
- • There will be hand sanitiser available on entry to use before going to your Pilates station
- • Remove your facemask only when you are at your station
- • You will remain in your station to participate in the class until the end, at which time your Coach will direct you to the exit of the venue
- • Please sanitise your hands before leaving with the hand sanitiser available by the exit
- • Please wear your mask on exiting the building
- • Please do not gather in groups of more than 6 in the car park to chat — and maintain social distancing throughout
PLEASE NOTE: WE HAVE BEEN ASKED TO LIMIT OUR USE OF THE TOILETS AT ALL OUR VENUES — SO PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS — ONCE YOU ARE IN YOUR PILATES STATION IF YOU NEED THE TOILET YOU WILL NEED TO WEAR YOUR MASK, SANITISE YOUR HANDS AT THE EXIT AND GO AROUND THE BUILDING TO THE TOILET — PLEASE WIPE DOWN ALL SURFACES TOUCHED WITHIN THE TOILET AFTER USE WITH WIPES PROVIDED, SANITISE YOUR HANDS ON RE-ENTERING THE ROOM AND ONCE BACK IN YOUR EXERCISE STATION ONLY THEN REMOVE YOUR FACEMASK.
This seems like a lot of detail, but it is aimed at ensuring we are meeting all the criteria of ACRE, Government and our Professional Bodies’ guidelines to make our classes as safe as we are able, and to ensure we are covering all the Covid-19 health and safety requirements for group exercise.
Thank you for your cooperation
Jane Thomas Pilates